RE: linux 2 solarixs [mc68020]

  It means that the assembler didn't recognise the -mc68020 option.
This could only mean one thing: it wasn't running the cross-binutils
version of 'as', but your native solaris version.  And this in turn can
also mean only one thing: after you built and installed the cross binutils,
you forgot to add $PREFIX/bin to your $PATH setting.

     hth,
       DaveK
--
we are not seats or eyeballs or end users or consumers.
we are human beings - and our reach exceeds your grasp.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com