Articles on arm-elf, others available

Guys:

I've started updating my website with all my manuscripts related to
GNU.  Some of the texts have appeared in magazines (and have been
updated since publication), others are completely original.

There are currently three entries of interest to crossgcc:

* porting newlib to embedded systems (isn't 100% done yet)
* getting started with GNU tools, using the Evaluator-7T
* implementing a gdb debugging agent

Look in the "Publications and Presentations" section of
http://www.billgatliff.com.  The site ain't pretty, but it is getting
the job done...

I'm in the process of adding about seven more articles, as time
permits.  I'm an SGML newbie, so any suggestions on formatting,
etc. are welcome.  Other comments and corrections are welcome, too.

The crossgcc faq will eventually find its way over here, as well.  I
haven't forgotten about it--- I've just been trying to make available
all the other useful information I have too.

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com