RE: Newbie - simple linux-> win 32 cross-compiler : build fails ?

  Oops.  The headers needed are those that apply to the target, not those
for the host machine.  You'll need the headers that go with the mingw
library itself.  Take a look at...

http://www.mingw.org/mingwfaq.shtml#faq-cross

        DaveK
--
"This is not the war of democracy versus terror that the world will be asked
to believe in the coming days. It is also about American missiles smashing

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com