RE: Newbie - simple linux-> win 32 cross-compiler : build fails ?

  Hey, why not send an email to the mingw.org webmaster and suggest them
to add a link to your site in the FAQ?

          DaveK
--
 We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you
call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com