Real Time Embedded and DSP development

Development Services on Embedded and DSP for your organisation

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings.

I am R K Patil, Director, Business Development for Embedded and DSP solutions,India.
We specialize in the above technology areas to deliver 'first-to-market' solutions.

We would like to work with you in providing Real Time Embedded and DSP solutions for your business requirements.

These are the services offered by us:

Platforms:
*  Real-time Operating Systems
*  Device Drivers
*  Board Support Packages (BSPs)
*  Kernel Development

Protocols / Standards :
*  VoIP			: SIP, H.323, MGCP, G.7xx
*  Datacom		: TCP/IP, Ethernet, DNS, DHCP, RTP, RTCP, RIP
*  Communication Bus	: I2C, 1553B, P50, RS232/485, RC5
*  Data Link/ MAC	: HDLC, LAPB, LAPD, 802.3 and 802.11
*  Broadband		: ATM(AAL5, UNI, SAR), Frame Relay(Q.922),
*  Others		: IrDA, CAN

DSP Audio/Video Streaming
*  Digital Video	: MPEG2, MPEG4, JPEG, H.261/H.263, IEEE-1394, DVB
*  Digital Audio	: MP3, AAC

Our value proposition to your firm includes:
* In-depth knowledge and expertise in leading edge Real Time Embedded and DSP technologies
* Quick ramp-up of Technical and Project Management Teams
* Established Quality Processes and Project Management Expertise
* Web based project tracking and collaboration environment for easy remote project execution
  and management
* Proven Expertise

We will mail you detailed experties summary of our firm based on your request.
We can further discuss about our offerings and areas for working together along with our
technology team depending on your availability. Could you please confirm a date and time for the
telephonic conversations and a meeting.

Looking forward to hearing from you in this regard.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
R K Patil
Director-Business Development
rtos@vsnl.net

San Francisco ... New Jersey ... Bangalore
The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite authority.