python binary

 Hi, I'm an Indian Student. I have to generate the
binary of python (scripting language) on to Hitachi
SuperH4 proceessor, i have all the cross compilers for
sh4 and i have to edit the configure script, can any
body tell me how to do this. which part of the script
should be edited to set the required binary? some
example would be fine i can carry out the required!

Thank you

Teja Sastry