De: John Galt [mailto:massa15@rediffmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 25 de septiembre de 2001 8:18
Para: crossgcc@sourceware.cygnus.com
Asunto: linux 2 solaris (no such file or directory)

Hi,

    I wanna build a linux 2 solaris cross compiler. I've referred to the
following documents

http://is.rice.edu/nwelsh/cross-compiler
williams gatliff's tutorial..
http://jaeger.norpheus.net/linux/cross-compiler

& a cross-compiler howto...

 but i've not been able to.

I'm not able to create even a gootstrap gcc I've been able to build-binutils
perfectly.I've set the path also properly

  I've attached the make.log file ....
Where is it that i'm going wrong.
Thanx in advance.
Bye.