Error creating bootdtrap-gcc compiler!

Hi there,

	I'm taking errors building the bootstrap-gcc compiler. It seems that
the source is in the linux.h header which is trying to include the signal.h
and the sys/ucontext.h files but those are not present.

	The problem occurs during the libgcc2.c file compilation, which I
think is part of the libgcc.a library. In the "Using and Porting the GNU
Compiler Collection" (1) guide says that I can supply an empty  libgcc1.a
library to solve the problem. But how I must create this empty library? And
where I have to put it?

	Here is some additional information:

	Host type: i686-pc-cygwin
	Target type: i585-elf-linux-gnu
	- Cygwin 1.3.2 (0.39/3/2)
	- Binutils 2.11.2
	- GCC 3.0.1
	- Newlib 1.9.0
	- GDB 5.0

	The log file from the building process goes as attachment. (It's
zipped)

	I also have analysed these FAQs:

	- Bill Gatliff's FAQ:
http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com/crossgccfaq/t1.html
	- Building a Linux hosted Cross Compiler for Solaris 2.6:
http://is.rice.edu/~welsh/cross-compiler/
	- Building an Intel->Sparc Linux Cross-Compiler:
http://jaeger.morpheus.net/linux/cross-compiler.html
	- The CrossGCC FAQ.

	Any suggestions?

	Thanks to all in advance.