Re: crosscompiler x86->solaris2.8 problems

I tried to build gcc3.0.4 after having changed

build-gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/libstdc++-v3/config.status

and I worked fine.

I also had a look into the configuration files to find out why things
are not correctly build
I and I see than the file
gcc-3.0.4/libstdc++-v3/configure
set
os_include_dir="config/os/newlib for any target that is not "*-linux*"

so I just copied all lines of the default case "*"  and I created a new
case with "*-solaris*"
And every thing is now compiling.
I am not very familiar with autoconf may be there is a cleaner way to
fix it.
Has someone reported this to GCC mailing list ?

I also tried to compile gcc2.95.3... things are build in a slidely
different way
but I don't have this problem I am facing with gcc3.0.4

-Corrado