Re: ezmlm warning

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 02:57:56PM -0400, Beizer, Theresa wrote:
> Sorry for the cross words. It's been a long day. Already!
>
> Tom was nice enough to forward me copies of the messages
> so I can bash the IT puritans over their over-zealous
> over-protective heads.
>
> Apparently "h*****re" is a bad word over here...

Good one, that's even more ridiculous than the huge legal
statements in the signatures.

> This message, including any attachments, may contain information that is
> confidential and proprietary information of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
> The dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message or any of
> its attachments is strictly prohibited without the express written consent
> of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.

Damn, we're also breaking your employer's conditions: your
mails get archived on the list and can probably be found by
Google search, yet I am sure AEI didn't consent in writting
(nor in any other form). Say, managers will always stay the
same! (Hope "manager" isn't classified as an offensive word
as well :) ).

/Y