Build a cross compiler on an intel/linux plateform

Hi,

I'm a beginner on Linux and cross compiler.
I installed an RedHat 7.3 on a intel machine and I want to build a cross
compiler for rs6000-ibm-aix, and soon other machines like hpux, m68K etc....

How can do this ?
Should I get the rpm source (binutils and gcc) and rebuild them, or doing
something else ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Mike

The information in this electronic mail message is sender's business
Confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the
addressee(s).  Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone
else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and
its attachments could have been infected during  transmission. By reading
the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. Galileo International is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments.

------