RE: Superoptimiser for Hitachi H8/300H

Hi Toshi,

Default integer size is 16 bit for H8 compiler in GCC. This H8/300H port of SuperOpt supports only 16 bit integers. Hence I have taken shifts only upto 16 bits.

Enabling the use of extended registers is in our TODO list. Please see the TODO file shipped with the SuperOpt.

> This comment "only 16 bit operations supported by H8/300H" is
> incorrect.

I meant to say that this port of SuperOpt for H8/300H is using only 16 bit registers.
I will update the comments accordingly.

Regards,
Shrinivas