Re: GNU/Cross Tools RPMs available

Thanks Eric,

My intention is not to duplicate anyone else's effort
so I won't even think twice about not doing the avr-elf. :)

A lot of the cross targets are not as lucky as the avr-elf
apparently is.  They don't have anyone as dedicated to
produce binary toolsets and I am hoping to fill that gap.

I hope you don't mind but I copied your post and made
it README.avr-elf in /pub/gnucross.  It is cited to you
as a post to this mailing list.

If there are other targets that need write ups and
pointers elsewhere, slap me upside the head. ;)

Thanks a lot Eric.

--joel