Re: Problem building cross-gcc for powerpc-linux

Thank you for your answers!

I have downloaded newlib and used its headers.  I
managed to compile cross-gcc like this:

./configure --target=powerpc-linux --enable-shared
--enable-languages=c --with-newlib
--with-headers=newlib_dir/newlib/libc/include

 --- Thierry Moreau <Thierry.Moreau@Connotech.com>