crt1.o/crti.o problems

Hallo!

I'm building the toolchain for arm (gcc 3.2.2/glibc 2.3.1) and I have a question
about crt1.o, crti.o. gcc has the sources for these files (arm/crti.asm) but for
some reason these are not built and the glibc versions are used instead. Is it
supposed to be so or do I miss something?

(This is not because I build the bootstrap compiler version. The files are not
built even during the second pass, when the working version of c and c++ compilers
are built).

Thanks for an advice.
--
 (OvO) |  Michael Ivanov                   |

Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to crossgcc-unsubscribe at sources dot redhat dot com