Can I trust you

Michael  Jonaje
London-England
Home fax: +44 870 138 4871
 Date: 8/05/2003
 e-mail: michaeljonaje@phantomemail.com

Managing Director /Ceo,
 Sir,

This letter may come as a surprise because we have not met but was borne out of my sincere desire to establish a business/mutual relationship with you. I got your contact through the International Trade and Commerce Chamber (ITCC) in London.

My name is Mr. Michael  Jonaje, the son of Chief Williams. T. Jonaje (The clan head of Nduvivia kingdom) who was murdered by the agents of President Robert Mugabe due to his opposition to the oppressive and racial land reforms. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Zimbabwe but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins.

 The pressure from the government forced me and my family out of Zimbabwe into exile in England where we have been living under political asylum for 2 years. Sadly, my mother died of cancer 3 months ago and was buried in London. Prior to her death, she handed me over a certificate meant for a secret Deposit, which my father made in a security company in Spain.

The deposit, which is worth $25,000.000 (Twenty five Million U.S. Dollars) was money  recovered through the sale of farm implements and land before the reforms. He made the deposit in his name with the hope of relocating his farms to neighboring South Africa but was murdered when the conflict intensified as a result of his opposition to the government.

I have contacted the security company to confirm the deposit and establish ownership as next of kin. Due to the death of my mother and the continued hostility in Zimbabwe, I have decided to solicit for the assistance of an honest and trustworthy person or company that will assist in the business re-investment of the money. I cannot do it alone due to my present social status and total ignorance of the business world. You will be given a negotiable percentage of the money at the end of the   transaction.

If you are honest, trustworthy, capable of investing this huge amount of money and interested in the above proposal, contact me immediately through the Satellite Tel/fax numbers as indicated above for more details. For my safety, you must maintain absolute confidentiality to ensure success. Please, indicate your personal Tel./Fax nos. when replying by fax.    Alternative email address: michaeljonaje@rediffmail.com

Best Regards,
Michael Jonaje