uClinux + Bluez info sought...!

Sir,
    Iam a student from France.Right now Iam
looking for information regarding compiling uClinux
with bluez bluetooth protocol stack on Samsung
S3F443FX (based on ARM7TDMI).Iam new to this and in
the course of my search I found Mr.Ignacio Uria and
Mr.David Querbach exchanging some mails regarding
this.
    Iam desparate for this info and please help me in
this regard.
    My environment is RH Linux8.0 and Iam looking for
latest uClinux version(2.4.x or 2.5.x)and compile it
with bluez.Iam confused about which tool chains to use
and how to start about it.Consider me as being at
ground zero in this issue and please help me with step
by step procedure from the begining.
    Please,hope to hear from you regarding this.
Thank You.