Re: Tool-chain build curiosity

Shaun:

Check out my crossgcc build script at crossgcc.billgatliff.com, or Dan's much-improved crosstool at kegel.com. Look for the configure and make lines related to "make all-gcc install-gcc". In particular, to build gcc the first time you'll do a configure --without-headers.

HTH,

b.g.

Shaun Jackman wrote:

I've never built a bootstrap gcc before. Does it differ at all from
building a regular gcc?

To be explicit, is this my new recipe?
build binutils and install
build gcc and install