[ANNOUNCE] GCC 3.3.1 uClinux/ColdFire toolchain (20030725 snapshot)

Hello,

A new snapshot of the developement toolchain for ColdFire-based uClinux
has been released. See:

  http://www.develer.com/uclinux/uclinux-elf-tools.html

Sorry for making so many announces in just a few days. This time I
have big news for those who are looking for good C++ support on uClinux:

 - Large C++ apps build and run correctly;
 - -msep-data always has been working correctly - I've noticed only now;
 - Clean-up, split and document GCC patches;
 - Fix atomic operations in libstdc++ for ColdFire V2 & V3 cores (iostreams now work).

As always, please be patient with my small bandwidth. In case no serious bugs show
up during the next few days, I will soon be moving the toolchain to a faster server.

Feedback and suggestions for squashing the remaining problems would be greatly
appreciated. A big thank you to all who have helped so far.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html