crosstool-0.18: added gcc-3.3.1 support

crosstool is a set of scripts for building and testing cross-compilers
based on gcc/glibc/linux.

A new release is ready, and can be downloaded from
     http://kegel.com/crosstool

Changelog:
0.18 12 Aug 2003 "not enough sleep"
     Added gcc-3.3.1 support and test results.  Removed same for pre-gcc-3.3.1 snapshots.
     Tested with ppc405, ppc750, sh4; see summaries directory.
     Did all sorts of little cleanup after testing, so I might have botched
     something; hope not.  I really need to run through demo.sh again; I
     haven't compiled for anything but ppc405, ppc750, and sh4 in several
     releases, though they should all still work.

     The sh4 glibc string functions problems appear to be a gcc-3.3
     regression; see http://gcc.gnu.org/PR11864
     Kaz has a patch that papers over the problem without causing any
     caught regressions, but he's not happy with it yet, so I'm not including it.

     gcc-3.3.1/glibc-2.3.2 failed glibc's tst-fseek test on ppc750 with errors
        353: st_ctime not changed
        358: st_mtime not changed
     Possible causes: on my target, /tmp is tmpfs and /build-glibc is
     nfs; maybe those don't update those fields on write, or perhaps
     the version of the kernel I ran it on (linux-2.4.17 ppc_devel)
     has a problem.  I haven't really looked.

     mipsel.config now sets little-endian mode to match the name (thanks, Guido!)
     all.sh now delivered chmod +x in the source tarball as suggested by jfreeman

     I've added two user-contributed patches to a 'contrib' subdirectory:
     contrib/bz2.patch adds support for bz2, which should make fetching source
     much faster.
     contrib/xtool-ro.patch lets you run with sources in a read-only directory.
     I'll integrate these patches once I have time to try 'em.

     Submitted gcc PRs for the problems fixed by the following patches:
        gcc-3.3.1-patches/sh-pic-set_fpscr.patch  http://gcc.gnu.org/PR11901
        gcc-3.3.1-patches/sh-spec.patch           http://gcc.gnu.org/PR11902
        gcc-3.3.1-patches/sh4-pthread.patch       http://gcc.gnu.org/PR11903

--