From: crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Dan Kegel
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 3:18 PM
To: Peter Reilley
Cc: Tao Zhang; crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Problems of cross-compiling SPEC2000 using GNUpro

Peter Reilley wrote:
>>>Where are the GNUpro sources maintained?
>>
>>GNUpro is developed by Redhat for Intel. The source code
>>should be maintained by Redhat but you have to download it
>>from Intel website.  ...
>
> GNUpro is more than just for the Xscale.   In particular, I am interested
> in MIPS64.

I think GNUpro is a commercial product; see
http://www.redhat.com/software/gnupro/
However, Intel must have bought a good license; they allow
download of the tools from
http://www.intel.com/design/intelxscale/dev_tools

I kinda doubt that the copy you can download from Intel
supports MIPS64, but maybe you can recompile it to.  I dunno.
I haven't played with it.

What are you planning to do with MIPS64?  Are you going to use
Linux on it?  glibc?
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel