RE: JTAG Pod?

I own and use the Nohau arm-emul and the wiggler. I also have used the
Raven, the BDI and EPI.
Macraigor has a flash programming software (ca $500) which works with
their JTAG pods. Nohau
has a free flash programming utility which works with the arm-emul but I
prefer the  Macraigor one, that's
why I bought the wiggler despite I have the Emul-arm.
The only case I had problem with the Raven was on a project using the
8260 power pc. But maybe they
have solved the problem.

The Wiggler is the lowest cost, next is the Nohau (ca $995)then the
Raven. OCDemon is a little primitive but works.
Nohau, BDI and EPI comes with more sophisticated IDE. BDI and EPI are
expensive but easier to use.
Macraigor, Nohau and EPI have a very good support. I have to particulary
praise Jim at Macraigor who arranged to
have a wiggler shipped next day despite being home with a brocken leg
and a snow storm blocking the roads.

Note: I don't work for any of those companies.

Yvon.