Re: unable to compile gdb 6.0 as a cross gdb; no termcap library found; and plain gcc is still called

Hi Marc;

  Thank you for your response.  I am looking into that ptx thing, but first
via Dan's suggestion of running crosstool with --builduserland which seems to
call ptx locally.  Running into some problems with that but not through
analyzing the error(s) I'm getting with the busybox component...

Thanks,
Ken

--
Kenneth A. Wolcott
Consultant, Clinical Systems Engineering