Re: Help with gcc-3.3.2 for ARM

I think I am missing something.
If arm-elf (linked against newlib) takes less space
than
arm-linux (linked against glibc) what's the point in
using
arm-linux ?.
I suppose that those using arm-elf
will have to pay a toll for an executable that does
the same but occupies much
less space. Otherwise, everyone would use arm-elf.

Which are the pros and cons of using arm-elf ?.

The board I will use will be running linux.

I may choose either an atmel at91rm9200-dk board
(processor: arm920t) or
a sharp lh7a400 (processor: arm922t)
Both boards can handle up to 64MB of SDRAM.

What would you recommend me to use arm-linux or
arm-elf ?.

Best Regards,

Aitor