From: crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Kanishka Lahiri
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 8:13 AM
To: crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Prebuilt binaries for arm-elf?

Hi ,

I need  a version of the GCC Cross compiler configured with
TARGET=arm-elf, using newlib. \My design will not have an OS, hence, I
understand that arm-linux with glib will not work for me (correct me if
I am wrong).

I found a precompiled version for arm-linux on www.handhelds.org that
was super easy to set up. Does anyone know if there are pre-compiled
versions available for arm-elf ? Worst case, I will compile the source,
but wanted to save some time.

Thanks in advance,
Kanishka.

------
Want more information?  See the CrossGCC FAQ,
http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to
crossgcc-unsubscribe@sources.redhat.com