PPC750 build for MicroLib PPC750 simulator

Hi,

thanks to "crosstool" (www.kegel.com/crosstool) I was able to build an
(almost) working toolchain to be used with the PowerPC 750 simulator/emulator
from www.microlib.org.
Big Thanks to Dan Kegel for this, the only bad thing is that I found that
webpage one very frustating day too late ... ;-).

However, the simple c-style printf() helloworld.c works, while the c++-style
"cout" version breaks with an "bogus opcode 31" (decimal). Well, I guess that
this is a simulator-related problem, not a gcc problem. Anyways, I will check
some other plain-c programs to see what works.

Regards,
S. Heithecker

--
Dipl.-Ing. Sven Heithecker
Institute of Computer and Communication Network Engineering