crosstool 0.28rc36 'glibc-vfp.patch'

Hi,

'glibc-vfp.patch' present in many crosstool versions in the patches
directories for glibc is needed not just for VFP builds, and it's
needed not just for softfloat.  If I build a hardfloat (FPA) glibc
for a big-endian ARM without this patch, I do see the problem where
printf'ing a double with value 0.5 prints 0.000000, etc.  (Quite funny
that, by the way, seeing your entire userland go crazy, top reporting
40-digit CPU percentage numbers, etc.)

I'm now rebuilding with the 'vfp' patch back in there to verify that
that indeed fixes that particular problem, it'll take another umpteen
hours before I can report back on that though..

Maybe let's rename it to 'glibc-fp-byteorder.patch', and remove the
misleading comment about it being for soft-float at the top of the
file?

cheers,
Lennert