Re: mipsel crosstool problem

Karl Lunt wrote:
Dan,

I hope you can help me here. I'm trying to build the crosstool chain for the MIPS processor (Linksys WRT54G) and hit a snag during the building of .../csu/crt1.o. ld reports a parse error on line 22. I'm sorry, but I'm using cygwin and have no way of capturing the previous lines from the display, and if crosstool is keeping a log, I can't find it. It seems like ld shouldn't be reporting a parse error when building crt1.o, but that's how I remembered it from the display.

Here's how to make a log: just redirect the output of your script to a file using >. Since the errors go to stderr, you also have to redirect file descriptor 2 to the same place as stdout using 2>&1 The command should look like this: sh demo-foo.sh > log 2>&1

I am using the stable release of crosstool-0.27

Try the development version, 0.28-rc37.

And please direct questions to the crossgcc mailing list
rather than to me personally.
- Dan

-- Trying to get a job as a c++ developer? See http://kegel.com/academy/getting-hired.html