Re: Kernel headers.

Thomas Schwinge wrote:
On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 05:28:54PM +0000, Steve Papacharalambous wrote:

If the sanitized kernel headers:
http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~mmazur/linux-libc-headers/

One thought that I had was to get crosstool.sh to use the raw kernel
headers just to build glibc, and use the sanitized kernel headers for
the rest of the toolchain build and installation.  Can anyone see any
problems with this approach?

AFAIK it's even recommended to use them for building glibc.

I'm tempted to try using the sanitized headers for everything, but I'll probably always keep an option to use the real kernel headers, since the sanitized ones might not work for every platform. - Dan