Re: merging in uclibc support

Guylhem Aznar wrote:
Are you considering integrating uclibc support? The external patch is
good, but I'd be quite happy if it could be integrated :-)

My priorities look something like this:

* finish 2nd try at RPM integration
* merge sanitized kernel header support
* gcc-4.0 / glibc-2.3.5 support
* merge gdb / gdbserver
* merge NPTL support
* vacation

After that, I'll be open to merging other features.

I would merge it sooner, but I have to keep
my paying customers happy.  (I know, Robert
has paying customers who'd probably like the uclibc
support merged!)  C'est la guerre.  In the meantime,
folks can help by keeping the NPTL and uclibc patches
up to date against the releases, it'd help other users
(and probably hasten integration).  (Thanks to those
who have already done this once or twice!)
- Dan

-- Trying to get a job as a c++ developer? See http://kegel.com/academy/getting-hired.html