Re: Need some help on cross compilers

sapan lalani wrote:
I am a graduate student at University of Southern California, Los Angeles. In one of my projects on 802.11 link and topology monitoring,
I have to install libpcap and use it for a cross compiler like
arm-linux-gcc and run it on a Stargate which is in Intel processor.
But I am not able to do that.

Can you suggest some documents or links based on that.

google for libpcap cross

e.g.

http://www.cartel-securite.fr/pbiondi/zaurus/crosscompile.html
http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/pipermail/linux-arm/2003-August/005943.html

Also, I think ptxdist can build it right out of the box:
http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist_en.html

-- Trying to get a job as a c++ developer? See http://kegel.com/academy/getting-hired.html