Re: need dcc compiler

Hello back,

Paulianna2002 wrote:
And the winner for most politically correct statement
from a Wind River employee goes to (...drum roll...)
Vincent Rubiolo (you guys own Diab, right?).
Indeed. But this has nothing to do with the thread here.

Personally, I rather enjoyed sjhill's statement. These 'public' boards should be for those who first,
at least, try to think for themselves and in the
process do their homework. They should not be for
lazy, incompetent, third world people to just blindly
post trivial questions hoping that somebody will hold
their hand.
True again for the people who think for themselves. However, I have to disagree strongly about sjhill's opinion and yours concerning third world people and India : notwithstanding the fact that your statements are being false (at most it applies to a fraction of these people), you are insulting someone on a gratuitous basis.

Vincent

-----Original Message----- From: crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com [mailto:crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Vincent Rubiolo Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 5:28 AM To: sjhill@realitydiluted.com Cc: devarshi@tataelxsi.co.in; crossgcc@sources.redhat.com Subject: Re: need dcc compiler

Hello,

sjhill@realitydiluted.com wrote:

i want to compile the dBUF for coldfire mc5272c3.

but i am unable to get the diab dcc compiler. please guide me. if anyone has then please give me. its urgent

waiting for replies.

Let me get this straight...you want someone to give

you a copy of

proprietary compiler illegally? No wonder labor in

India is so cheap,

they steal proprietary software.

Yes, diab is a proprietary compiler. Was it, however,
a reason for having such a mean attitude?
I agree the original poster did not do his 'work' (for
instance, look on Google for diab) but you reply is very rude. Such
attitude is not expected on public lists.

Vincent

[...]

-- Reclaim Your Inbox! http://internal.vannes.wrsec.fr/twiki/bin/view/Utilities/MailThunderbird