RE: crosstool-0.32 & nptl

Stephen Warren wrote:

>Mark,
>
>I posted an example script for building an NPTL-capable toolchain to
>the
>list a few months ago.
>
>Unfortunately, I haven't found the time to take a look at what's
>different between my script and crosstool, but I did put all the
>information up on a web-page:
>
>http://www.wwwdotorg.org/writings/code/nptl_tool/nptl_tool.html
>
>In case anyone else finds it useful...

And to add to the list you can checkout cross-lfs
(though pretty much linuxfromscratch specific, it can do a sys-rooted
build for a standard cross-toolchain )

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ryan/scripts/cross-lfs/
though ATM better to get them from svn
svn co svn://be-linux.org/cross-lfs/cross-lfs/trunk cross-lfs

Must admit though have mainly been focusing on multilib crosstoolchain
builds (amd64 32/64 nptl , mips32/n32/64 and sparc32/64 w linuxthreads).
Haven't tested sparc64 or mips w nptl yet...

 Regards
[R]