Re: PREFIX changed?

Allan,

is there any special reason why PREFIX was changed from
PREFIX=${PREFIX-$RESULT_TOP/$TARGET/$TOOLCOMBO}
PREFIX=${PREFIX-$RESULT_TOP/$TOOLCOMBO/$TARGET}

???

This change was announced on this list; I can dig up the announcement if
you like.

Hmm. I missed that. Please dig it up. I am curious why, this should be better then the old way.

myself.  It should be that simple to change it to what you prefer.  Some
of us append the kernel version too (us psychos!) :)

You can never be paranoid enough! I do this as well!

--
STeven