Re: New NPTL patches for crosstools and MIPS NPTL patches....

Robert Schwebel wrote:
Putting on my imprecise crystal ball:

What about the uClibc stuff, should I make a new patch according to what
your plan was recently?

The issue with uClibc is that all (or just some?) of the gcc work isn't ready to go upstream yet. Crosstool policy is to only apply patches which are ready for upstream. So I can apply at most a patch to, say, crosstool.sh, I think. Not sure that's worth it. (And I'm tempted to change the way the patch is done at the moment, in that I'd like to avoid switching from GLIBC_DIR to a generic LIBC_DIR variable, simply because it's less of a change in the external interface to the script.)

In other words, just update it when ptxdist needs it for now.

Thanks, though.  Hopefully I'll get NPTL support integrated
before summer's over.  And then the pressure will be off,
and I'll be able to integrate uclibc.     Sorry to be so flaky.
- Dan