-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Kegel [mailto:dank@kegel.com]

Joseph Camp wrote:

Hi Dan,

I had a quick question about crosstool. I have compiled and built the

gcc and everything else on one computer. Now, which files to I need

put on the embedded system and in what directories? Sorry for the trivial question!

If you're just trying to bring a new gcc to an existing system:
all you need are libstdc++.so* and libgcc*so, I think.

If you're trying to build a whole system:
See the mkjail.sh script for an example.  This is a bit
beyond the scope of crosstool; it's the kind of thing
ptxdist is for.
Watch out, though.  The most recent
versions (0.33+?) forget to build one file
(ldconfig?)