Re: Root filesystem build environments...

Steven J. Hill wrote:
I started to search for different root filesystem build environments
and quickly got frustrated. Here is what I want to do. I want to take
my latest crosstool toolchain and simply build a root filesystem
without having to make umpteen changes to it. Essentially specifcy
the toolchain prefix, build and be done with it. Can anyone assist
with some URLs or something? Thanks.

You didn't give quite enough info.

What exactly are you trying to do?
Are you creating an embedded system?
Do you want to run the compiler on the target?
What CPU and OS are the target?
etc.

If you're building embedded systems,
it's worth looking at kits like