MsWin - GUI front end for GNU tools

I'm looking for a good MS-windows cross-gcc GUI front end for GNU tools
something that wraps up GCC, AS, and LD into something that
does not scare the heck out of Windows developers.

I've always used cygwin, command line, etc, - but - it has reached a point

with those that I support - where when I mention cygwin or Makefiles -
eyes
roll back in their head - I need another solution.

I don't need it - but those that I support need it (ok, the demand it)

Anybody have any comments on these packages? Pros/Cons?

Visual-MinGW
        http://visual-mingw.sourceforge.net/

GnuPRO
        http://www.redhat.com/software/gnupro/
        ?Is this really active these days?

MicroCross
        http://www.microcross.com/html/products1.html

VIDE
        http://www.objectcentral.com/vide.htm

DevC++
        http://www.bloodshed.net/images/devcpp5_scr.jpg
        http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

Ultimately - what I'd like is a IDE that supports GNU that is a 100%
windows app. Something like Code Warrior, or VisualStudio. (RHIDE -
is not acceptable, as it looks like a DOS app - not a Windows app)

Any other suggestions/solutions? Commercial products are fine for me.

-Duane.