Re: crosstool-0.36 coming up soonish

Robert Schwebel wrote:
On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 09:41:22AM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:

I just applied for savannah hosting just to see whether
that might work out.

Cool! Tell me if you need help for setting up the repository

The harder problem might be making sure I have copyright info from all the patch authors, ugh.

I'm a bit concerned about the huge number of files in the top level
directory; that'll make using the svn web access a bit cumbersome.
Maybe we should move the .dat files to a subdirectory, or generate
them, or something...

Would you be interested in a scheme similar to what PTXdist uses? We have the config files in separate directories

No, because that would just give me a billion directories instead of a billion files, I think...