Re: crosstool-0.36 coming up soonish

Allan Clark wrote:
Twice so far, I've done something only to send it in and find out you've done something similar, nearly exactly what I've done (ie MacOSX stuff, RPM stuff). It'd be nice to get updates as you're doing them.

The thing is, I pretty much do post them as soon as they work. I don't sit on anything except while testing. And the testing often shows that what I wrote initially is broken. The release happens at about the point I would have checked into cvs. Thus I don't think cvs or svn would help much in this regard, since I hate to release broken stuff into the wild. - Dan