Download crosstool

Hi All,

1. Can somebody tell me from where I can downlaod Crosstool?
I tried various links including http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.38.tar.gz
 (downloading html page instead of tar).

2. I am trying to build glibc headers using 'as' 2.16.1 _manually_.
But, I am getting the following error:

[root@bluecat1 build-glibc-headers]# ../glibc-2.3.5/configure
--host=ppc-linux --prefix="/usr" --enable-add-ons
--with-headers=/home/vhegde/gnu/tools/ppc-linux/include
checking for powerpc32 TLS support... no
running configure fragment for nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux
running configure fragment for nptl/sysdeps/pthread
checking for forced unwind support... no
configure: error: forced unwind support is required
<<<<<

Can somebody help me with the above problem please?

I am trying the build manually because, I thought that that
will help me in understanding the entire process and also more clear
knowledge of toolchain.

Thank you,
Vinay.