building Glibc CVS based cross toolchain.

Hi Dan,

Linuxthreads has been moved to ports directory in CVS glibc and also some of the arch ports like arm are moved to ports directory. This structure might need some work on crosstool scripts as NPTL is the default threading library. I know there is a patch for NPTL in contribs. Do we already have something in line to address this in 0.39?

Thanks

Khem