RE: Errors for armv5b-softfloat installation

On 02 March 2006 18:15, Phaneendra wrote:

> Thanks Dave for your reply.

  First off, please keep the thread on the mailing list instead of only
mailing me privately, that way a) any mistakes I make in answering you will be
spotted by someone else on the list b) any extra information that others might
know but I might not will be available c) the whole conversation will be in
the archives for the benefit of anyone who has the same problem in the future.
Thanks.

> I googled it but found no concise answers.

I found two links from the email thread at
http://www.busybox.net/lists/uclibc/2005-July/012198.html
on the first page of google answers.

> I upgraded the kernel to the latest using up2date, and still get the
> same error. I tried removing the static keyword even that didn't work.

> When I did a search, I found a lot of mconf.c files. Do you which
> location in the directory structure, that I need to make these changes?
> I might have done this removing static thing from a wrong file.

  There should be only one mconf.c in each kernel source tree on your
computer.  It lives in the scripts/kconfig subdir.

    cheers,
      DaveK