Re: Problem linking with static libraries for arm-elf

Hi,

I could not have static link and pthread support together in arm elf project.
I could get either static builds but no pthread option or dynamic build and
pthread option.

I ended up putting
a) -pthread in my LFLAGS
b) /usr/lib/libsqlite3.a in my CFLAGS

Everything worked after that. I still do not know why I cannot have -pthread
and -static options used together.

Well that's my two bits,
Roman