Re: Call for Patches for crosstool-0.43

Hi,
Dan Kegel wrote,

> Now that gcc-4.1.1 rc1 is out, it's time to update crosstool.
> I'm looking for someone to lend a hand by collecting an appropriate
> (i.e. very conservative) subset of the patches posted to this
> list, clean them up (making sure they have the usual
> few lines at the top describing their purpose and origin),
> make sure they apply, and send 'em to me?
> That will save wear and tear on my
> wrists.  I'll probably start working on this myself in about a week,
> so anything that can be gathered by Monday or so would help.

Is it desired to get some general crosstool patches? I have some
changes to crosstest.sh, so that it works a little bit more for
Cygwin toolchains. BTW, has anybody successfully tested a complete
Cygwin toolchain?

I have some more minor issues, I would like to discuss. So if it is
time for patches, I will send some to this list at monday.

greets
        Waldemar

--
Geek by nature. OpenBSD by choice.