Re: dejaGNU testsuite files for 2.95.3 20010315 (release)

On Jul 5, 2006, at 2:26 AM, J.J.Garcia wrote:
Can i assume that what im using (2.95.2.1) is the last used previously to
release 2.95.3 20010315 (release)?

Not really. If you were going to stake your life on it, you'd not want to do that. I doubt the stakes are that high however. Anyway, you're free to do more archeology yourself. If it is important to you, you'll be able to find the revision you want by comparing the release you have in total against what you check out, when the intersection exactly matches you can then review each such version and try and pin it down on the basis of time of when the tarball was made, or barring that, the date given in changelogs or the youngest date of any file in the tarball. This should be able to get closer.

You should have asked us 6 years ago, in general, we're not going to want to help much more with something 6 years in the past.