{
    tfunc();
    return 0;
}

arm-elf-as sym.s -o sym.o
arm-elf-gcc main.c sym.o -o main.exe
arm-elf-objdump -xd main.exe
00008224 <main>:
    8224:       e1a0c00d        mov     ip, sp
    8228:       e92dd800        stmdb   sp!, {fp, ip, lr, pc}
    822c:       e24cb004        sub     fp, ip, #4      ; 0x4
    8230:       eb0007f8        bl      a218 <__tfunc_from_arm>
    8234:       e3a03000        mov     r3, #0  ; 0x0
    8238:       e1a00003        mov     r0, r3
    823c:       e89da800        ldmia   sp, {fp, sp, pc}
0000a218 <__tfunc_from_arm>:
    a218:       e59fc000        ldr     ip, [pc, #0]    ; a220
<__tfunc_from_arm
+0x8>
    a21c:       e12fff1c        bx      ip
    a220:       00001235        andeq   r1, r0, r5, lsr r2

Notice that __tfunc_from_arm loads the value 0x1235 into a register and
issues a bx instruction, which will then correctly switch to Thumb
state.

R.

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 14:47, Kanwal Preet Singh CHANANA wrote:
> Hi Vinayak,
> Kindly refer to below mail. I am already using this following method but it is not working.
>
> Regards,
> Kanwal

Richard Earnshaw             Email: Richard.Earnshaw@arm.com
ARM Ltd                      Phone: +44 1223 400569 (Direct + VoiceMail)
110 Fulbourn Road            Switchboard: +44 1223 400400
Cherry Hinton                Fax: +44 1223 400410
Cambridge CB1 9NJ            Web: http://www.arm.com/
UK

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.