Re: C++ exception problems in mingw cross compiler

I have a cross compiler toolchain with Linux host and MinGW target built (by me) "the usual way". GCC version is 3.4.6.

I've used this for some time now, and it has seemed to work just fine. However, yesterday I realised that C++ exceptions don't really work. The exception code builds just fine, and exceptions are thrown where appropriate, but it seems like catch() just doesn't catch anything. Not even catch(...).
After testing some more, I've concluded that the problem only occurs when the application (or possibly another DLL) tries to catch an exception thrown by a DLL. Based on info on the Web, it seems like this isn't entirely unexpected. I'm not quite able to find a good workaround, though. Any help would (still) be appreciated.

- Toralf