no termcap library found

Hey guys,

I've already been through the mailing list on this, but i'm getting an
error when trying to build GDB 6.5 for my target. I follow the steps to
build from a seperate build directory and run the command
../configure --target=powerpc-405-linux --host=powerpc-405-linux
--build=i386-linux
and in the configure script I get the error configure: error: no termcap
library found

After looking through the lists, I found Dan has said repeatedly to many
a person that you must pass the --builduserland option to all.sh so that
ncurses is built with the cross-compiler. I re-built my cross-compiler
with that option and tried again, still to no success. I have ncurses
and termcap installed on my development box, but it does not seem to be
cross-compiling them with the rest of my ppc405 tools. Running a search
through the output directory, I cannot find libncurses.so or termcap.h

Is there another way I can go about this? Should I just try and download
the latest crosstool source from GoogleCode and just pass the --gdb
option to all.sh? From what i've read, it seems like that will build GDB
6.5, I just want to know if I am doing something incorrectly.

Clinton Thomas