Linux Montavista versus crosstool

Hi All,

	I am new in the embedded systems Linux development.
I have the Xilinx evaluation FPGA board with PPC405 processor.
This board comes with the Montavistal linux installed in the Flash.

The linux itself works very well. I just wanted to prepare the additional
software which could run under Montavista.

My general question is. Is it possible to use the GNU cross complier which
is built with crosstools by Dan Kegel to run the executables under
linux Montavista.

I have successfully built crosscompilers and linkers with crosstools. I was
really amazed that the crosstools did it in such a straight forward way.

The host computer which I use is PC running Scientific Linux 3 (kernel
2.4.21-32.0.1.EL glibc 2.3.2).

Unfortunately I can not test if the executable works because colleague of
mine took it for some time for the FPGA test purpose.

Best Regards

Mirek